BMS now accepting nominations for Rock Bottom and Back
BIC Media is now seeking nominations of individuals to be featured in its next book, Rock Bottom and Back. The book will chronicle the experiences of 12 men and women who overcame seemingly insurmountable adversities to become successful in their business and personal lives.
Rock Bottom and Back will feature:
- Gabriel Alvarado, a CITGO fire chief who was burned in a refinery fire in 2009 and now speaks to workers about safety issues
- Troy Duhon, a successful car dealership owner and philanthropist who endured severe damage to his Louisiana business in Hurricane Katrina.
- Mark R. Laaser, a speaker and author who, as president and director of Faithful & True, is known as the leading authority in the field of sexual addiction
- Tonja Myles, who overcame an addiction to crack over 27 years ago and has since founded an addiction recovery support program called Set Free Indeed
- Billy Rivers, a former outlaw biker and ex-convict from Louisiana who is now a Christian speaker
- Stanley Roberts, a former LSU basketball standout who fought dyslexia and illness to earn his college degree after his NBA career ended
- Jerry Strickland, founder and former CEO of AltairStrickland, author of the inspirational book Turnarounds and founder of the Strickland Family Foundation, which funds seven non-profit organizations
- Whitney Strickland, chairman and CEO of Calculated Controls, who overcame alcohol addiction and is now involved in several life-changing charities such as The Wheelhouse
In addition to the 12 men and women featured, Rock Bottom and Back will include 25 short “honorable mention” stories.
To nominate an individual to be featured in Rock Bottom and Back, please contact Earl Heard at email@example.com or Rose Gladner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 460-4242.